Engelin Teh Practice LLC provides sophisticated legal counsel and representation to clients involved in all types of commercial and residential real estate development projects in Singapore and other parts of Asia. Our experience includes representation of clients in development of shopping centers, office buildings, subdivisions, condominium and apartment complexes, and other commercial developments.
Comprehensive Service at every stage of the project
Real estate transactions can involve great opportunity as well as significant risk. Changing market and economic conditions, along with regulatory and environmental concerns, make it necessary to engage a top-quality real estate lawyer. Our real estate law lawyers have extensive experience representing commercial and residential real estate developers through all phases of real estate development projects, including:
- Planning and structuring: Our lawyers assist in structuring real estate transactions or businesses to maximize the benefits, optimize tax effect and minimize the risks associated with real estate purchase, sale, ownership, development and management.
- Acquisition of properties: Including due diligence review, negotiating and structuring interim, construction and permanent loans, drafting and negotiating earnest money and purchase agreements, identifying and solving title, use and other restriction issues, and closing acquisition of property.
- Construction and development: Including full representation through the process of obtaining permits, environmental concerns and easements, negotiating and drafting contracts for design and construction, leases, co-ownership agreements, and addressing subdivision issues.
- Management of developed property: Including ongoing regulatory compliance and tax planning strategies, drafting and negotiation of lease agreements, refinancing and other matters associated with the ongoing ownership of a real estate development.
- Financing: Including interim and construction loans, permanent loans and equity investments.
Our real estate lawyers provide skilled advice and representation to builders, investors, commercial tenants, property owners, and other individuals and professionals involved in real estate transactions.
At ETP, our real estate practice is defined by our effective negotiation skills and our broad and deep experience with real estate law in Singapore.